WideTEK Scanner WT36CL-600-MF4 for Epson Large Format Printer Series
The fastest MFP solution at the best price on the market
The WideTEK® 36CL-600-MF4 forms the basis of a powerful and high quality MFP system to scan, copy and archive documents at high speed together with the Epson Large Format series of printers. The WideTEK ® 36CL-600-MF4 mounts on top of an adjustable stand with a printer height of min. 880 mm to max. 1180 mm. The WideTEK® 36CL-600-MF4 features a built-in closed loop color calibration function, producing the best possible copies for your selected printer and paper combination.
If you are planning to buy an MFP solution with an Epson PageWide series printer, or you want to replace an old scanner in your existing MFP system, the WideTEK® 36CL-600-MF4 solution is by far the fastest color CIS scanner on the market, running at 10 inches per second at 200 dpi in full color. At the full width of 36″ and 600 dpi resolution, the scanner still runs at 1.7 inches per second. The scanning speeds are tripled in black and white and greyscale modes but can be individually configured if required for example, to scan fragile, valuable documents.
To see which scanner solution is best for your printer, refer to the Image Access Scanner and Printer Wheel.
This scanner exceeds all criteria set forth in the FADGI *** guidelines and ISO 19264-1 level B.
WideTEK® 36CL MF4 Wide Format MFP solution Functions & Features
Functions, features and options available on the WideTEK® 36CL-600 MF4 Wide Format MFP solution.
WideTEK® 36CL MF4 Functions
- Scans 36 inch widths
- Fastest color scanning at 10 inches per second (15 m/min) @ 200 dpi
- 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
- Automatic crop & deskew
- Automatic format- and position recognition of source document anywhere on the scanning bed
- Configurable scan templates and target templates
- Face up scanning (no more “blind” scanning)
- Real time display of scanned images
- Wide color gamut, supports Adobe RGB, sRGB and native RGB
- Standalone device with its own Linux PC
- Direct output to the integrated USB-Port
- Scan2Net — Output to SMB, FTP, Printer, eMail
- Output formats: Multipage PDF (PDF/A) &TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNM, PNG, BMP,
TIFF (Raw, G3, G4, LZW, JPEG) and many more
- Exceeds FADGI *** guidelines, ISO 19264-1
WideTEK® 36CL MF4 Features
- LED lamps, no warm up, IR/UV free
- Large color 21 inch touchscreen for direct operation without external PC
- ScanWizard — integrated scan application for use with any browser: IE, Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- PrintWizard — for direct communication with Epson
- User interface configurable in your language
- Closed loop calibration software
- Adjustable Stand
- Durable, antistatic, all metal paper path
- Virus resistant Linux OS
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
- Easy installation via Scan2Net® Technology
- Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- Firmware updates via web interface
WideTEK® 36CL MF4 Options
- Scan2OCR — Background text recognition already during the scan job
- PrintWizard — Option for direct communication with
Canon LFP (imagePROGRAF), Canon TDS (ColorWave, PlotWave), Epson SureColor
- Scan2ICC — Subscription for ICC color management and profiles
- Scan2Pad® — Operation via tablet, smartphone or other mobile device
- Extended resolution — Extend the resolution to 9600 dpi
- Full Coverage Warranty — Up to 5 years subscription for full coverage warranty package and free spare parts
WideTEK® 36CL-600-MF4 Benefits & Advantages
- One scanner supports all HP DesignJet and PageWide wide format printers.
- Height adjustable stand with a printer height of min. 880 mm to max. 1180 mm.
- Built in ScanWizard software on the 21″ full HD touchscreen to control
copying and scanning to many different printers or network resources.
- 64bit Linux PC integrated and all software installed.
- Easy to clean, static free, all stainless-steel paper path.
- Total cost of ownership very low, no consumables.
- Production level scanning at 10″ per second in full color is possible.
Competing MFP solutions are designed for a couple of scans per day.
- Real network scanning, printer also freely accessible through its own network.
Assign a valid IP and start scanning and copying.
- Closed loop color calibration included at no extra cost.
- Additional software and hardware options allow the scanner to operate with
Canon LFP (imagePROGRAF), Canon TDS (ColorWave, PlotWave) printers.
- No need to replace the scanner if printer fails or is abandoned.
- Total cost including setup is lower than almost all competition.
Technische Details (Download)