WideTEK Scanner WT36CL-600-MF1 for the Canon TX-3/4000 Printer Series
The fastest MFP solution at the best price on the market
The WideTEK® 36CL-600-MF1 forms the basis of a powerful and high quality MFP system to scan, copy and archive documents at high speed with the Canon TX-3/4000 series printers. The WideTEK ® 36CL-600-MF1 mounts on top of a Canon TX3000/4000 or iPF 4000(S) wide format printer- Together with the integrated 64bit Linux-PC and the 21 inch touchscreen, the result is an economical MFP solution, featuring the best in industry scanning capabilities.
The WideTEK® 36CL-600-MF1 includes the Canon TX stand, which was developed specifically for the TX series printers, to give this MFP solution the smallest footprint possible. The WideTEK® 36CL-600-MF1 also features a built-in closed loop color calibration function, producing the best possible copies for your selected printer and paper combination. Select media type, printing quality and more as well as watch the ink levels through the 100% integration of the printer´s functionality in ScanWizard. All required software option keys are factory installed, making this the simplest MFP solution to implement.The WideTEK® 36CL-600-MF1 can also be used with many imagePROGRAF PRO series printers. To see which scanner solution is best for your printer, refer to the Image Access Scanner and Printer Wheel.
The special stand, designed specifically to neatly fit the contour of the printer, is easily and quickly attached with two screws. Assembly is easy since there are only 13 parts. No service technician required. Users can slide the scanner forward and back for access to the front of the printer, as shown in the schematic below. In its normal position, the scanner can easily be operated, and the ink tanks are fully accessible. The scanner gently slides to the back position and latches there for full access to the front cover. The scanner is operable in both positions, depending on the user´s preference.
If you are planning to buy an MFP solution with a Canon TX series printer, or you want to replace an old scanner in your existing MFP system, the WideTEK® 36CL-600-MF1 solution is by far the fastest color CIS scanner on the market, running at 10 inches per second at 200 dpi in full color. At the full width of 36″ and 600 dpi resolution, the scanner still runs at 1.7 inches per second. The scanning speeds are tripled in black and white and greyscale modes but can be individually configured if required for example, to scan fragile, valuable documents.
This scanner exceeds all criteria set forth in the FADGI *** guidelines and ISO 19264-1 level B.
WideTEK® 36CL MF1 Wide Format MFP solution Functions & Features
Functions, features and options available on the WideTEK® 36CL-600 MF1 Wide Format MFP solution.
WideTEK® 36CL MF1 Functions
- Scans 36 inch widths
- Fastest color scanning at 10 inches per second (15 m/min) @ 200 dpi
- 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
- Automatic crop & deskew
- Automatic format- and position recognition of source document anywhere on the scanning bed
- Configurable scan templates and target templates
- Face up scanning (no more “blind” scanning)
- Real time display of scanned images
- Wide color gamut, supports Adobe RGB, sRGB and native RGB
- Standalone device with its own Linux PC
- Direct output to the integrated USB-Port
- Scan2Net — Output to SMB, FTP, Printer, eMail
- Output formats: Multipage PDF (PDF/A) &TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNM, PNG, BMP,
TIFF (Raw, G3, G4, LZW, JPEG) and many more
- Exceeds FADGI *** guidelines, ISO 19264-1
WideTEK® 36CL MF1 Features
- LED lamps, no warm up, IR/UV free
- Large color 21 inch touchscreen for direct operation without external PC
- ScanWizard — integrated scan application for use with any browser: IE, Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- PrintWizard — for direct communication with Canon LFP printers
- User interface configurable in your language
- Closed loop calibration software
- Integrated stand mounted to Canon printers TX3000/4000 and IPF PRO 4000(S)
- Durable, antistatic, all metal paper path
- Virus resistant Linux OS
- OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- Easy installation via Scan2Net® Technology
- Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- Firmware updates via web interface
WideTEK® 36CL MF1 Options
- Scan2OCR — Background text recognition already during the scan job
- PrintWizard — Option for direct communication with Canon TDS, HP PageWide and DesignJet, Epson SureColor
- Scan2ICC — Subscription for ICC color management and profiles
- Scan2Pad® — Operation via tablet, smartphone or other mobile device
- Extended resolution — Extend the resolution to 9600 dpi
- Full Coverage Warranty — Up to 5 years subscription for full coverage warranty package and free spare parts
WideTEK® 36CL-600-MF1 Benefits & Advantages
- Push back and latch for access to printer cover, pull forward for operation and access to ink tanks.
No lifting, spring locking necessary.
- Both positions are fully operational.
- Only 13 parts to assemble, which can be done in less than one hour.
- 21″ full HD touchscreen, compared to only 15″ with other solutions.
- 64bit Linux PC integrated and all software installed.
No setup of AIO, Windows10, drivers, scan software etc. necessary.
- Easy to clean, static free, all stainless-steel paper path.
- Total cost of ownweship very low due to the fact, that there are no consumables.
- Production level scanning at 10″ per second in full color is possible.
Competing solutions are only designed for a couple of scans per day.
- Real network scanning, printer also freely accessible through its own network.
Assign a valid IP and start scanning and copying.
- Closed loop color calibration included at no extra cost.
- Additional software and hardware options allow the scanner to operate with
next generation Canon and other vendors´ printers.
- No need to replace the scanner if printer fails or is abandoned.
- Total cost including setup is lower than almost all competition.
Technische Details (Download)