Solid, Edge to Edge Glass Top Flatbed Scanner
Large format color flatbed scanner for documents up to 18 x 24″
Scratch resistant glass plate allows scanning of oversized originals
WideTEK® 24F is the newest addition to the Image Access family of large format flatbed scanners. Incorporating the latest camera technology and illumination techniques, it is not only extremely fast but also scans highly accurately at resolutions up to 1200 dpi but is still an affordable solution.
By far the fastest CIS flatbed scanner on the market, WideTEK 24F completes a full 600dpi color scan of the entire area in less than 4 seconds. During those few seconds, the image is compressed and sent over the network, all while the competitor´s product is still working on its 200dpi scan. The 1200dpi resolution provides details of the scanned document not even visible to the human eye.
WideTEK 24F features a solid glass plate protecting the scanner from being exposed to dirt and dust, wet ink or paint, or any other objects. Because the glass top extends from edge to edge, it allows scanning of oversized objects and supports thicker objects with the adjustable height of the lid. You can pull up the lid and readjust the stops to a higher position. This way you can scan a canvas or any other thicker object of up to five cm or two inches. The lid can easily be removed completely. The scanning portion of the glass is practically invisible due to its anti-reflection coating. Cleaning is a snap and special treatment for high scratch resistance ensures a long lifetime of the scanning glass.
The color space of the WideTEK 24F is much wider than SRGB and the output can also be set to Adobe RGB or native RGB. Our unique online ICC profiling eliminates the last remaining imperfections.
The virtual rescan function eliminates the need to physically rescan documents. Almost all scanning parameters can be changed on the fly and the results can be seen instantly on the built-in touchscreen or on the optional external monitor.
The WideTEK 24F flatbed scanner is a real production scanner, built to last with little or no maintenance requirements.
Functions and features available on the WideTEK® 24F-600 wide format flatbed scanner.
WideTEK® 24F Wide Format Flatbed Scanner – Functions
- Borderless, fully scratch-resistant glass plate prevents bent edges on source documents and allows scanning of oversized documents
- Optional PerfectStitch software to scan larger documents up to A1
- Removable and height-adjustable lid to accommodate thicker and irregularly shaped objects like books, canvas etc.
- Depth of focus five times more than the closest competitor
- 18 x 24 inch or ISO/DIN A2 scan in 3.5 seconds @600 dpi
- 18 x 24 inch or ISO/DIN A2 scan in 7 seconds @1200 dpi
- 48 bit color depth internal, external bit depth depends on output format
- Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, multipage PDF and TIFF, DICOM and many more
- Exceeds FADGI *** guidelines, Metamorfoze light, ISO 19264-1
- Automatic crop & deskew
- On the fly rotation while scanning facilitates postprocessing
- Smallest possible footprint: 730 x 900 x 140mm, 29 * 36 * 5,5 inches
WideTEK® 24F Wide Format Flatbed Scanner – Features
- 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
- Fastest CIS Flatbed, 3,5 sec. @600 dpi
- 64BIT LINUX with Gigabit TCP/IP network
- 7″ built-in 1280*800 color multitouch screen
- Optional 21″ full HD touchscreen
- I3 quad core Gen 9, 8 GB RAM, 240GB SSD
- USB port 3.0 for removable storage
- Supports SRGB, Adobe RGB, native color spaces
- Integrated walk up scanning software
- Real time display of scanned images
- Virtual rescan, modify images without rescanning
- Small enough to fit on any desktop
- Easy installation via Scan2Net® technology
- Full Coverage Warranty — Up to 5 years, free spare parts & more
WideTEK® 24F Wide Format Flatbed Scanner – Markets & Applications
The WideTEK® 24F wide format flatbed scanner is a valuable production device for the following markets and applications. This list is neither complete nor exclusive, there are more markets and applications than listed and it should be taken only as a general guideline. If you have a specific application that is not listed here, please check with your sales representative.
WideTEK® 24F Wide Format Flatbed Scanner – Markets
- Architecture, Engineering, Construction, CAD
- Copy Services, Reprographics
- Mapping Services, GIS
- Media Control, Press Clipping Services
- Universities, Libraries, Registries
- Inspection and industrial quality control
WideTEK® 24F Wide Format Flatbed Scanner – Applications
- Scanning maps, color posters, display graphics, artwork, photographs
- Scanning newspapers, periodicals, catalogs and magazines
- Scanning drafts and advertising on paper board, photos, fabrics, tiles
- Bound and stapled documents like contracts, accounts and documentation
Technische Details (Download)