The innovative, universal A0 Microfilm Camera
Microfilm technology for the 21th century!
State of the art Microfilm Camera
The production of microfilm photographs demands the highest levels of precision and reliability.
The new EPS-MFC-2000 camera system sets completely new standards, combining efficient productivity gains with
attractive ease of operation.
The graphic user interface guides the user surely and conveniently through the menu.
You can navigate by simply touching the screen.
Further highlights that make the EPS-MFC-2000 the right choice for a lot of applications:
- LED illumination
- Automatic exposure control
- Variable film transport
- Foot pedal for book cradle control
- Professional book cradle; speed controlled for operation with or without glass
- Optional digital counter
- 16 mm film transport system
- 105 mm film transport system
- lens factor 42x
- book cradle with 50 cm lift
- automatic glass mode
- backlight table
Markets & Applications
Bound with eyelets. Folded. Glued. Large. Larger. Maximum: ISO A0+.
- Government and private commercial organizations
- Information Facilities
- Archiving documents from national and local government agencies, registries and nonprofit organizations
- Scanning newspapers, periodicals, catalogs and magazines
- Digitizing bound and stapled documents like contracts, accounts and documentation
- Preserving books and sensitive historical documents