Thanks to the integration into leading ERP systems, digitally archived documents are available directly in the familiar ERP interface – including all master data. This simplifies research and speeds up processes. This solution integrates completely into the existing ERP system. This makes it easy to archive ERP documents in an audit-proof and legally compliant manner and organize them in digital files. ERP documents, including all master and descriptive data, are available in the digital archive and can be easily and quickly retrieved. And all this with an absolutely transparent overview of the entire value creation process. The central storage of all commercial documents (including journals, depreciation or balance lists) also reduces costs and risks.
- Bequemes Arbeiten in der gewohnten ERP-Oberfläche
- Einfache Recherche und ganzheitliche Sicht auf Akten und abhängige Dokumente
- Zugriff auch auf Nicht-ERP-Dokumente wie z. B. E-Mails
- Aufruf aller Archivinformationen inklusive Stammdaten direkt aus dem ERP-System heraus
- Connection to the ERP system via standard interfaces
- Low implementation effort and transparent cost planning, since established standard solution
- Easy integration into all leading ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Sage Software or Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
- Documents and metadata are transferred to the archiving system in the background when printed in Dynamics NAV/AX.
- Record structures are created or updated and keywording is performed automatically.
- If other users have already stored documents, these can be viewed directly in Dynamics NAV/AX.
All file contents can be viewed directly from Dynamics NAV/AX.
- Any additional documents are simply added to the existing file using drag & drop.
Optimized incoming invoice processes
The integration of d.3ecm in Dynamics NAV and Dynamics AX is a d.link product and offers the perfect basis to optimize the incoming invoice processes in the company and to save process costs.
Thanks to our many years of experience, we offer you everything from a single source:
Freedom for employees:
- Reduction of transport routes through central data storage
- Reduced manual acquisition
- Complete information objects through fully automatic file creation
- Reduced research effort
Our integration motivates:
- Work in the familiar Dynamics NAV/AX environment – no need to leave the application
- No getting used to additional user interfaces – all users in the company work with the same web-based ECM interface
- Perfect prerequisites for the optimization of further processes, e.g. incoming invoice processing