Film and photo scanner
Choice of resolution
The V850 Pro features a dual lens system that automatically selects the optimal lens, with up to 4800dpi optical resolution for photo scanning and 6400dpi when scanning using film holders.
Scan from any source
Scan a range of film formats in sharp focus thanks to the improved quality film holders with their adjustable height control and rigid design. The V850 Pro also supports film formats up to 8×10 inch when placed directly on the scanner glass.
Epson’s ReadyScan LED light source has a warm up time of less than one second, so scanning can start almost instantly. Two sets of film holders means you can prepare a second set of orginals for scanning while the first is still scanning.
Digital ICE Technologies automatically removes imperfections such as dust, hair, scratches and fingerprints from both film1 and photos to restore images to their former glory with the minimum of effort.
The right tone
Take advantage of excellent tone reproduction with 4.0 DMax optical density.The V850 Pro can detect the exact tonal range of the original, making sure the brightest and darkest areas of images are accurately reproduced to reveal impressive detail and dynamic range.
As well as Epson Scan, the V850 Pro comes with SilverFast SE Plus 8 and i1 Scanner software for advanced, professional scanning features.
- Professional quality scanning Slides, film, medium format & prints
- Dual lens system Swaps between 6400dpi for slides and film, and 4800dpi for photos
- High productivity One second warm up time and two sets of film holders
- Dynamic range Accurately reproduce tonal range and gradation of the original
- Removes imperfections Digital ICE Technologies cleans-up old film and photos