A4 Flat and elegant
With a scan size of up to A4, the Avision FB10 is your ideal tool to digitize your business document. Based on innovative CIS (Contact Image Sensor) technology, the FB10 is only 46 mm high and weighs only 1.4 kg.
The ideal solution for scanning multi-page and varying thickness documents
When a thick document or book needs to be scanned, the innovative cover can be raised to facilitate flattening. This illuminates the scanned page evenly and results in improved image quality.
No power cable required
The FB10 is connected to the PC via the USB cable. No external power adapter and cable are required!
High optical resolution of 1200 dpi
Despite its small footprint, the FB10 is very resolving. With a true optical resolution of 1200 dpi, the FB10 is capable of reproducing images in fine detail and subtle nuances.
No warm-up required and fast scan speed
The LED lighting system not only saves power, it also requires no warm-up time. The FB10 is ready to go as soon as you turn it on. It takes just 9 seconds to scan an A4 document.
Advanced settings via TWAIN driver
Avision’s TWAIN user interface provides several image enhancement tools to improve image quality, including automatic cropping and skew correction, automatic color detection, color matching, spot removal, color fading, and so on. After scanning and documents can be used immediately!
Automatic cropping of multiple images
In addition, the scanner has the convenient multiple image cropping function. With this function, documents of different sizes such as photos, ID cards or business cards can be placed on the flatbed and the scanner can crop and create multiple images according to the original size of the documents in a single scan.
- Ultra Slim – 46 mm (1,8 Zoll) in height and 1,4 kg (3,1 lb.) Weight
- Scan size up to DIN A4 (210 x 297 mm)
- Smart cover for scanning thick documents or magazines
- Optical resolution up to 1200 dpi
- Scans an A4 page only 9 seconds (Farbe, 300 dpi)
- The easy-to-use TWAIN user interface offers several useful features such as automatic color detection, color matching, and spot removal to improve image quality
- When automatically cropping multiple images, multiple images are created in one scan to save time