AD230U A Fast, Reliable, and Affordable Scanner
The AD230U is a 40 page-per-minute, duplex scanner that is fast, reliable, and affordable for business where scanning plastic ID cards, business cards, documents or other heavy card stock is necessary. Combining reverse roller and advanced paper feeding technologies, the AD230U balances fast speed with exceptional reliability across a wide variety of scanning situations.
Support form document up to 242 x 356 mm (9.5 x 14 in.)
The AD230U boasts a unique and innovative design in comparison with its predecessors – the ability to accommodate form document up to 242 x 356 mm (9.5 x 14 in.). The extended document width from standard 216 mm (8.5 in.) to 242 mm (9.5 in.) makes the AD230U more competitive to fit for a wider range of documents.
A Duplex Scanner Suited for Document and Cards
Thanks to the advanced straight paper path and image processing technology, mixed batches of documents with varies sizes and weights can be scanned, appropriately cropped, deskewed, and ready to use. Scan size accepts paper from receipts (50 x 50 mm/2” x 2”) to business document (242 x 356 mm/9.5 x 14 in.). The auto document feeder is also robust enough to feed paper up to 413 g/m2 (110 lb.) and embossed hard cards such as ID cards, credit cards, driver’s license, and health insurance card up to 1.25 mm in thickness.
Reverse Roller Enhances Feeding Reliability
Designed with the innovative reverse roller for advanced paper separation capability, the AD230U delivers outstanding feeding reliability and operating productivity by effectively reducing the risk of a multi-feed or paper jam.
Paper Protection Technology
The advanced Paper protection technology protects valuable paper from being wrinkled or torn by halting the scan process once a skewed page is detected.
Ultrasonic Multi-Feed Detection
With the ultrasonic multi-feed detection capability, the scanner allows you to set overlapped paper by detecting paper thickness between documents. The ultrasonic function can be turned off when scanning document with labels, sticky notes, or taped receipts. This innovative design prevents double feeding and effectively scans documents of different weights or thickness.
Compact Design to Save Your Space
The AD230U features a unique and stylish design as both the input and output paper tray can be folded when not in use. The paper tray also helps to protect the unit from dust. Unlike bulky conventional scanners, the slim AD230U can be easily carried and fit on a desk without taking up a lot of space.
Intuitive Button Scanning
The AD230U is easy to use through the LCD display and buttons on the panel. By selecting your destination and pressing the “Scan” button, the scan can be done and the scanned image can be sent to your specified destination application such as e-mail, printer, or your favorable image-editing software application. Up to nine frequently used scan settings and destinations can be preset for different scanning needs.
Powerful Bundled Software Applications
The AD230U come with TWAIN and ISIS drivers, and are bundled with a suite of powerful software applications that include Avision Button Manager, AvScan , and PaperPort . With Button Manager, you can create searchable PDFs, scan and send images to e-mail, printer, or clouds servers such as Google DriveTM, FaceBook, or Evernote® with just a simple press of a button. The AVScan and PaperPort are highly effective image processing and document management software that helps you streamline your task more efficiently.
- Fast, 40 ppm / 80 ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome (200 dpi, A4)
- Support form paper up to 242 x 356 mm (9.5 x 14 in.)
- Daily duty cycle up to 6,000 sheets
- Robust 100 page automatic document feeder (A4 : 80 g/m2, 20 lb.)
- Auto crop and deskew a document with the advanced image processing unit to enhance the scanning speed
- Reverse roller technology delivers outstanding feeding reliability
- Hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.25 mm in thickness in portrait or landscape feeding
- Press and scan to cloud servers via the bundled software Button Manager V2
- Earth-friendly LED technology
- Long page scanning: 3000 mm (118”)
- Auto power off setting
- Technology Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source LED
- Document feeding mode ADF
- Optical Resulution 600 dpi
- Ultrasonic paper jam detection
- OS Support Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 8.1 / Win 10; Unterstützt Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.6
- Bundled Software AVScan , Button Manager , PaperPort SE 14
- File Formats BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG, Single-Page PDF, Multi-Page PDF, Multi-TIFF, TIFF, RTF, TXT, OCR( nur für iScan ), XPS, DOC, XLS, PPT, DOCS, XLSX, PPTX, HTML, XML
- Recommended Daily Volume 6000 pages
The above specifications may vary due to computer performance and sales regions. For further details, please consult your local distributor.
Leistung: Low Speed (< 35 ppm)
Technische Details (Download)