With Panasonic network scanners at the pulse of time
With the introduction of the new KV-S10Y series of network scanners, Panasonic meets the demand for technologies that can be integrated into the work processes of companies of all sizes.
<img class=”aligncenter size-medium wp-image-26299″ src=”https://imagewarescanner.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/KV-S10XX_1-300×94.jpg” alt=”” width=”300″ height=”94″ />
The scanners are ideally suited for use in small and medium-sized offices as well as in companies, banks, financial institutions, office environments in the medical sector, hotels and the hospitality industry.
With a variety of different and flexible features, the KV-S10Y Series scanners help organizations and users move to fully digital workflows.
• Thanks to the network connection, scans enter the user’s system directly – without any PC connection at all
• The scanners can be easily integrated into a network via web browser and transmit scans to e-mail programs, FTP, SMB server, SharePoint or cloud applications.
• High-speed duplex mode saves time (65 ppm for KV-S1058Y, 45 ppm for KV-S1028Y)
• The high-capacity automatic document processor is ideal for large volumes of documents
• Reliable paper feed with double feed detection, double feed skip and one-touch scanning for a smooth workflow
• Scanning a variety of documents offers greater flexibility – passports, embossed cards and long paper formats are easily processed
<a href=”https://imagewarescanner.com/project/panasonic-kv-s1028y/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”><img class=”wp-image-26262 size-medium” src=”https://imagewarescanner.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/001164710_KV_S1028Y-300×300.png” alt=”” width=”300″ height=”300″ /></a> Details on the product page